Click here to consult the Rain Policy.
TICKET HOLDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The collection, dissemination, transmission, publication or distribution of match scores or statistics for betting or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited at all times during matches (from beginning to end). The continuous use of laptops or other portable communication tools on the tournament site (in areas reserved for spectators) in proximity to the courts where matches are in progress is strictly forbidden. The only exception applies to accredited media, the tournament’s official exhibitors and Tennis Canada staff when using the devices for work purposes.
- A ticket provides access to a session, not a match featuring a specific player.
- The prices, order of play, session dates, number of matches and start times are subject to change without notice.
- A ticket cannot be exchanged or credited as a result of changes to the daily program or order of play.
- Ticket falsification is strictly prohibited.
- A ticket provides the ticket holder with access to the site and does not confer any other rights.
- Should the event be cancelled, please refer to Tennis Canada’s inclement weather policy.
- Should the event be relocated due to weather or any other reason beyond the organizer’s control, Tennis Canada shall inform ticket holders of the procedure to follow.
- A ticket is void as soon as it is the subject of a police complaint for theft.
- Ticket use is subject to the rules in effect on the site of the event.
- The ticket holder assumes all risk of injury, loss and damage to property. Tennis Canada shall not be held liable for any damage or injury occurring before, during or after the session.
- By accessing the site, the ticket holder gives Tennis Canada, its agents and representatives the right to use his/her image, likeness, actions and declarations in any audio or video format and any photographic document or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction of the event for commercial or promotional purposes without compensation or notice.
- Although cameras are permitted on site, the use of flash photography during play is prohibited.
- Photos must be taken from your seat or from behind the ramps, provided this does not constitute a nuisance to other spectators.
- Tennis Canada reserves the right to expel or refuse entry to visitors who do not comply with these rules, without compensation. Expulsion renders the ticket void. As a result, the ticket holder waves all claims for damages, including a refund of the ticket price.
All ticket sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.
Information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-855-836-6470 ext. 2
CODE OF CONDUCT
All of us at Tennis Canada want your Rogers Cup presented by National Bank experience to be highly entertaining and memorable. Each fan plays a key role in making the experience enjoyable for everyone. We want you to have fun and be safe while you are here. We also want you to leave happy and look forward to coming back! With this in mind, all ticket holders are expected to comply with the following Code of Conduct.
- Shirts and footwear must be worn at all times.
- Clothing and accessories with improper, inappropriate or offensive messages or images are prohibited.
- The use of foul, abusive, offensive or inappropriate language or gestures and inappropriate behaviour that creates a disruptive atmosphere for other guests are prohibited.
- Access to the playing surface of any court is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed legally and responsibly.
- The use of fan- or user-based video streaming applications and video recording devices to record on-court action or activities is prohibited.
- Ticket holders must show their ticket upon request and only sit in their designated seat, where applicable.
- Ticket holders must follow instructions from Tennis Canada staff regarding event operations and emergency procedures.
- Umbrellas must remain closed during play.
- Rogers Cup presented by National Bank is a smoke-free environment. Refrain from smoking or vaping.
Ticket holders who do not comply with the Code of Conduct are subject to expulsion without a refund and possible arrest and may be prohibited from attending future Rogers Cup events.
Thank you for your cooperation and support of Canadian tennis!