The following policy applies to individual session tickets purchased directly through Tennis Canada and Ticketmaster.
Patrons are advised that the schedule of play as well as session dates, number of matches, and starting times are subject to change for all sessions. Tickets are not eligible for refund or exchange due to one or more changes to the schedule of play. Please note that matches are priority and all efforts will be made to ensure completion of these matches. The rain policy does not apply to any exhibition matches.
Please note that the following tickets are exempt from this policy and are not eligible for credit or exchange:
- All Boxes, Seats on Court, Level 200 Series and Press Gallery Series (as Subscribers with access to all Centre Court matches through tournament completion)
- All National Bank Series (as Subscribers with access to all National Bank matches)
- All tickets issued as Complimentary
- All tickets purchased through any auction, resale or secondary outlet
- All tickets for sessions #13 through #15
- All paid grounds passes
Ticket exchange policy for Centre & National Bank Courts (Please read above to determine if your tickets are eligible for exchange)
If one (1) match is completed or 90 minutes of play has taken place in any one session, that session is considered complete and therefore no exchanges, credits or refunds will be issued. If less than one (1) match or less than 90 minutes of play is completed due to weather or other acts beyond our control, any tickets not listed in the exemption list above may be used, by the original purchaser, as a credit (ticket value of paid tickets, less processing and delivery fees) towards a future session of tennis of the same year’s event. Patron must pay all difference in price. If all remaining sessions are sold out, the Box Office will inform patron of available options. Please keep original tickets.
If less than one (1) match or less than 90 minutes of play is completed due to weather or other acts beyond our control, the following conditions apply:
- Private Suites on Centre & National Bank Courts – Sessions #3 through #14 incl.
No exchanges or refunds. Despite the rain, all Private Suites will remain open. Only ticket value of paid Private Suites will be credited to the original purchaser for the following year’s event. The original purchaser will be contacted by a Tennis Canada Account Representative following the event.
- Private Suites on Centre Court – Session 15
No exchanges, credits or refunds. Despite the rain, all Private Suites will remain open. Tickets will be honored for the rescheduling of the session.
- Private Suites on National Bank – Rescheduled Sessions
No exchanges, credits or refunds. Despite the rain, all Private Suites will remain open. Level 200 Centre Court tickets will be honored for the rescheduling of the session.
PRESS GALLERY AND LE BELVÉDÈRE
Despite the rain, the Press Gallery and Belvedere restaurants will remain open. Only ticket portion will be credited to the original purchaser. Food & beverage portions will not be credited.
There will be no exchange, credit or refund.
All exchanges are subject to availability.
There are no refunds. All sales are final.
- The collection, dissemination, transmission, publication or distribution of match scores or statistics for betting or commercial purposes is strictly prohibited at all times during matches (from beginning to end). The continuous use of laptops or other portable communication tools on the tournament site (in areas reserved for spectators) in proximity to the courts where matches are in progress is strictly forbidden. The only exception applies to accredited media, the tournament’s official exhibitors and Tennis Canada staff when using the devices for work purposes.
- A ticket provides access to a session, not a match featuring a specific player.
- The prices, order of play, session dates, number of matches and start times are subject to change without notice.
- A ticket cannot be exchanged or credited as a result of changes to the daily program or order of play.
- Ticket falsification is strictly prohibited.
- A ticket provides the ticket holder with access to the site and does not confer any other rights.
- Should the event be cancelled, please refer to Tennis Canada’s inclement weather policy.
- Should the event be relocated due to weather or any other reason beyond the organizer’s control, Tennis Canada shall inform ticket holders of the procedure to follow.
- A ticket is void as soon as it is the subject of a police complaint for theft.
- Ticket use is subject to the rules in effect on the site of the event.
- The ticket holder assumes all risk of injury, loss and damage to property. Tennis Canada shall not be held liable for any damage or injury occurring before, during or after the session.
- By accessing the site, the ticket holder gives Tennis Canada, its agents and representatives the right to use his/her image, likeness, actions and declarations in any audio or video format and any photographic document or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction of the event for commercial or promotional purposes without compensation or notice.
- Although cameras are permitted on site, the use of flash photography during play is prohibited.
- Photos must be taken from your seat or from behind the ramps, provided this does not constitute a nuisance to other spectators.
- Tennis Canada reserves the right to expel or refuse entry to visitors who do not comply with these rules, without compensation. Expulsion renders the ticket void. As a result, the ticket holder waves all claims for damages, including a refund of the ticket price.
All ticket sales are final. No exchanges or refunds.
Information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 1-855-836-6470 ext. 2
Safety is among our highest priorities at Rogers Cup presented by National Bank, and we take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone who enters the IGA Stadium site. Again this year, we will be implementing several important security measures, in accordance with municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations.
- We encourage you to arrive at least 60 to 90 minutes prior to the start of play to avoid delays and facilitate stadium entry. The site will now open up at 10:00 a.m. from August 2-4 and at 11 a.m. from August 5-11.
- All ticketholders are subject to security measures (metal detection and bag inspection) before entering IGA Stadium.
- There is a limit of one bag per ticketholder.
- All bags are subject to inspection and must meet the following conditions:
- Maximum size of 30 cm x 45 cm x 22 cm
- Please bring as few items as possible.
- There is no bag storage on the grounds. The bag storage facilities are located outside the Gary-Carter entrance and the North entrance.
Here are a few tips for faster stadium entry:
- Be cooperative with staff members and volunteers and follow their instructions.
- Be prepared to have your bag inspected
- You will be asked to walk through a metal detector. Please advise security staff if you should not be screened by a metal detector for medical reasons.
Keep these items on:
The following items are permitted on site:
- Sealed clear plastic bottles
- Cameras, provided the following rules are followed:
- No flash photography during play
- No tripods, monopods or selfie sticks
- Photography must not be a nuisance to other spectators
The following items are prohibited and MAY NOT be brought onto the premises:
- Any bag larger than 30 cm x 45 cm x 22 cm
- Bottles and cans (glass or metal)
- Hard coolers and hard or metal containers
- Computers, tablets and other portable electronic devices on all courts
- Video cameras and recording devices
- Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Flag poles
- Self-balancing devices (e.g. hoverboards)
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Aerosol cans (e.g. sunscreen) and noisemaking devices
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any content constituting unauthorized advertising or promotional material*
- Laser pointing devices
- Tennis racquets
- Drones and unmanned air vehicles
- Any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by Tennis Canada staff
*Ambush marketing of any kind is prohibited:
- Attempt to distribute leaflets, pamphlets, non-approved publications, wearable items or premium giveaways
- Attempt to create unauthorized brand affinity or presence
- Unauthorized attempt to sell items or possess items with the intent to sell
- Any other activity that Tennis Canada staff deems inappropriate
Your cooperation, patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we enhance and expand our security efforts to make your visit to Rogers Cup safe and enjoyable.
All of us at Tennis Canada want your Rogers Cup presented by National Bank experience to be highly entertaining and memorable. Each fan plays a key role in making the experience enjoyable for everyone. We want you to have fun and be safe while you are here. We also want you to leave happy and look forward to coming back! With this in mind, all ticket holders are expected to comply with the following Code of Conduct.
- Shirts and footwear must be worn at all times.
- Clothing and accessories with improper, inappropriate or offensive messages or images are prohibited.
- The use of foul, abusive, offensive or inappropriate language or gestures and inappropriate behaviour that creates a disruptive atmosphere for other guests are prohibited.
- Access to the playing surface of any court is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed legally and responsibly.
- The use of fan- or user-based video streaming applications and video recording devices to record on-court action or activities is prohibited.
- Ticket holders must show their ticket upon request and only sit in their designated seat, where applicable.
- Ticket holders must follow instructions from Tennis Canada staff regarding event operations and emergency procedures.
- Umbrellas must remain closed during play.
- Rogers Cup presented by National Bank is a smoke-free environment. Refrain from smoking or vaping.
Ticket holders who do not comply with the Code of Conduct are subject to expulsion without a refund and possible arrest and may be prohibited from attending future Rogers Cup events.
Thank you for your cooperation and support of Canadian tennis!