For additional information, please contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-855-836-6470 / 514-273-1515 ext. 2.
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
Safety is among our highest priorities at Rogers Cup presented by National Bank, and we take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone who enters the IGA Stadium site. Again this year, we will be implementing several important security measures, in accordance with municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations.
- We encourage you to arrive at least 60 to 90 minutes prior to the start of play to avoid delays and facilitate stadium entry. The site will now open up at 10:00 a.m. from August 2-4 and at 11 a.m. from August 5-11.
- All ticketholders are subject to security measures (metal detection and bag inspection) before entering IGA Stadium.
- There is a limit of one bag per ticketholder.
- All bags are subject to inspection and must meet the following conditions:
- Maximum size of 30 cm x 45 cm x 22 cm
- Please bring as few items as possible.
- There is no bag storage on the grounds. The bag storage facilities are located outside the Gary-Carter entrance and the North entrance.
Here are a few tips for faster stadium entry:
- Be cooperative with staff members and volunteers and follow their instructions.
- Be prepared to have your bag inspected.
- You will be asked to walk through a metal detector. Please advise security staff if you should not be screened by a metal detector for medical reasons.
Take out these items:
KEEP THESE ITEMS ON:
The following items are permitted on site:
- Sealed clear plastic bottles
- Cameras, provided the following rules are followed:
- No flash photography during play
- No tripods, monopods or selfie sticks
- Photography must not be a nuisance to other spectators
The following items are prohibited and MAY NOT be brought onto the premises:
- Any bag larger than 30 cm x 45 cm x 22 cm
- Bottles and cans (glass or metal)
- Hard coolers and hard or metal containers
- Computers, tablets and other portable electronic devices on all courts
- Video cameras and recording devices
- Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks
- Flag poles
- Self-balancing devices (e.g. hoverboards)
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Aerosol cans (e.g. sunscreen) and noisemaking devices
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any content constituting unauthorized advertising or promotional material*
- Laser pointing devices
- Tennis racquets
- Drones and unmanned air vehicles
- Any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by Tennis Canada staff
*Ambush marketing of any kind is prohibited
- Attempt to distribute leaflets, pamphlets, non-approved publications, wearable items or premium giveaways
- Attempt to create unauthorized brand affinity or presence
- Unauthorized attempt to sell items or possess items with the intent to sell
- Any other activity that Tennis Canada staff deems inappropriate
Your cooperation, patience and understanding are greatly appreciated as we enhance and expand our security efforts to make your visit to Rogers Cup safe and enjoyable.